WP2: Learning from Smart and Complex Data for HAI
- Intelligent control in complex, uncertain settings
- Resource-efficient learning
- Models and query languages for smart data
- Data with incompleteness and noise
- Restrictions in data access
- Incorporate physical knowledge
- Learning with physical knowledge
- Learning with data uncertainty
- Privacy-aware learning algorithms
- Data mining, machine learning
- Data management / databases
- Data privacy
WP2 focuses on the HAI: intelligent-control, developing efficient and effective techniques for decision making under uncertainty, which are paramount in many application scenarios, and in particular in urban systems. Further, WP2 will consider smart data in scenarios with limited/constrained data and resources (e.g., with throttled or streaming data, or in the presence of selection bias), based on complex (e.g., graphs) or uncertain/incomplete data, possibly in online and adaptive processes.
This research is supported by the National Research Foundation, Prime Minister’s Office, Singapore under its Campus for Research Excellence and Technological Enterprise (CREATE) programme.
CREATE is an international collaboratory housing research centres set up by top universities. At CREATE, researchers from diverse disciplines and backgrounds work closely together to perform cutting-edge research in strategic areas of interest, for translation into practical applications leading to positive economic and societal outcomes for Singapore. The interdisciplinary research centres at CREATE focus on four areas of interdisciplinary thematic areas of research, namely human systems, energy systems, environmental systems and urban systems. More information on the CREATE programme can be obtained from www.create.edu.sg.
Visit the CNRS website here.