General Data Protection Regulation
The CNRS, in its capacity as controller, informs you that your data is processed. When certain information is required to access specific features of the site, this requirement is indicated at the time of data entry collection. If you refuse to provide required entries, you may not be able to access certain services.
Personal data may be collected by the Europe of Research & International Cooperation Department (DERCI) of CNRS, 3 rue Michel-Ange, 75016 PARIS.
The following personal data :
- First name
- E-mail address
- Affiliating entity (institute, laboratory, etc.)
- Function (director, journalist, communication officer, etc.)
Is likely to be collected by :
- Europe of Research & International Cooperation Department (DERCI) of CNRS, 3 rue Michel-Ange, 75016 PARIS
As a result of :
- Newsletters subscriptions
- Participation in events
- Request sent through the website contact form
This data is accessible to:
- Webmasters, site administrators
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data retention period shall not exceed :
- The duration of an event at the end of which the list of data required for registration is erased.
- Three years of inactivity, after which personal data are erased as part of the right to be forgotten.
- In the event of a request to unsubscribe from a newsletter and/or mailing list, personal data will be deleted upon receipt of the request.
- Five years maximum, for authenticated contributors who are no longer staff members.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
No data transfer outside the European Union is carried out.
In compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights :
If you are an Authenticated contributor:
- Update or delete your data by logging into your account and configuring its settings ;
If you are a User :
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you;
- Request the updating of your data, if it is inaccurate;
- Request portability or erasure of your data;
- Request the deletion of your account;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS
Contact the CNRS DERCI web team :
CNRS – DERCI
3, rue Michel-Ange
75016 Paris, France
AND/OR to :
You can also contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address :
17 rue Notre Dame des Pauvres
54519 Vandoeuvre lès Nancy Cedex
RIGHT TO LODGE A CLAIM
If, after contacting us, you believe that your rights in the field of Information Technology and Liberties are not respected, you are entitled to file a claim online with the CNIL online or by post.